The majority of homeowners don’t give too much thought to the parts of a refrigerator until it stops cooling, or before it comes time to replace it. In order to get the most use possible out of this important appliance it can be very nice to know how it keeps food cool—and Champion Chandler Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Read on to find out everything you will want to know concerning how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s time to reach out refrigerator repair Chandler.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find too many houses that don’t feature a refrigerator in the kitchen. It’s been a must-have household appliance for a lot of years. A refrigerator stores your food at the optimal temperature, in order to prevent spoiling and limit the growth of bacteria. The concept of refrigeration works by transferring the warmth from inside of the appliance to the exterior, by using principles of condensation and evaporation.
The primary parts of your refrigerator are. For questions or service call Champion Chandler Appliance Repair:
A refrigerator compressor is a combination of a pump and a motor, and it is need for circulation of refrigerant in the cooling system.
A compressor is an integral part of a refrigerator. Homeowners should enlist a professional company if the compressor is broken.
A refrigerator condenser is located on the rear exterior wall of the appliance and is there to release the warmth collected inside the refrigerator out into the surrounding air.
A evaporator is stored in the inside of a refrigerator where it absorbs the warmth contained within it, effectively lowering the interior temperature.
Once an evaporator is not working, it is time to call a professional. You should not wait until it’s too late.
Liquid coolant is transported through a capillary tube which serves as an expansion tool to cool the gas inside, thereby turning it back into liquid.
A thermostat exists to regulate the current temperature inside the refrigerator, beginning a new cooling cycle when it is appropriate.
A thermostat inside of a refrigerator is very prone to problems. Troubleshoot and call a repairman in Chandler for repair right when an issue occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Right when the temperature inside the refrigerator is above the set point sensors notify the refrigerator compressor to engage, and then the next cooling cycle starts. The refrigerator collects the cool liquified refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes the liquid, and increases the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas.
2. The compressor pushes the heated gas in the direction of the condenser coils on the outside of the appliance, where it comes in contact with the lower temperature in the kitchen and returns to a liquified state.
3. The cooled refrigerant continues its trip to the refrigerator evaporator, finding its way through the many coils within the appliance and freezer.
4. The coolant then absorbs the heated air from the interior of the appliance, thereby cooling the temperature down to the correct final point.
5. The coolant then evaporates, and turns back to a gas form, and then returns to the compressor so it can then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is used in a lot of applications and household appliances, including heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By extracting heat from one location and distributing it to somewhere else the cycle of refrigeration will help cooling your house, creates a safe space for perishable food, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of a lot of different everyday products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need service? You can schedule an appointment with Champion Chandler Appliance Repair.
Champion Chandler Appliance Repair will repair most common brands of refrigerators – includes restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed service technicians in Chandler are trained to fix issues with cooling, broken ice makers, problems with condensation, puddles and leaks, bulbs, digital controls, smart functionality and other malfunctions. We know refrigerator repair! Schedule now!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
- Refrigerator Noisy
- Refrigerator Not Cooling
- Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Working
- Refrigerator Water Dispenser Not Working